Any webmaster and marketer will know how important it is to keep track of their website ranking, keyword positioning, visits, ROI and so on… There are a lot of interesting tools out there to help us.
- Google Analytics – Visitor tracking, keyword positioning, goal setting, demographics and more…
- http://www.alexa.com – web traffic metrics, top sites lists, site demographics, hot urls, and more…
- Google Webmaster Tools – detailed reports about your pages’ visibility on Google
- Yahoo Site Explorer – detailed reports about your pages’ visibility on Yahoo
- Bling Webmaster Center – detailed reports about your pages’ visibility on Bling (former LiveSearch)
- Keyword Spy – Research and track keywords in 3 search engines and 30+ countries.
- KPMRS – website rank monitoring services on various search engines
for multiple keywords.
- XML-Sitemaps – Generate sitemaps online. Up to 500 urls Free.
- WP Google XML Sitemaps – This plugin will create a Google sitemaps compliant XML-Sitemap of your WordPress blog.
These are just a few tools I use the most, please share yours.